Below market value in that condition? Really? I seemed to pay less than that for my 1233's. Well what do you know.

Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Below market value in that condition? Really? I seemed to pay less than that for my 1233's. Well what do you know.
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
Gotta side with Cal on this one. OG, did you confuse these with another model? Maybe 9846?
700 for a pair of mud magnet equipped, painted 9849's is well over the top IMO. Unless of course, i were the seller.![]()
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Read too fast didn't see the mud mags and torn cone. My bad.:doh:
I read so many posts often i just skim.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Being in Alaska may cost quite a bit to ship, too. I don't think any of us are within driving distance :-)
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA

Actually they are light enough to go FedEx, about a C-note to Californication, and 160 to Ohio, so not too bad.
Don't ever buy anything in Hawaii though.
Saw a job ad today wanting a responsible committed employee.
Last job I had, every time something went wrong they said I was responsible. And have been committed several times. I may be their man...:2thumbsup:
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Good point!
............. and as much as the shipping might be prohibitive for most of the US, i think in this instance if a potential buyer were also in AK, they'd have to consider the "added value" of them being local. I can see location pushing the value in either direction on these, depending on the buyer's location.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

He started these out at $895 no bites then he posted them for $695 their current BIN price. I made an offer to him for a little more than half of current price,because of the $150-200 shipping costs.To your local International Airport if it is local.
The cone isn't ripped it is the dust cap.Grilles are torn though,they look a little rough.I have had some correspondance with him.The second posting was for 30 days so if he gets back to me my offer will now be less than before. Should have taken the offer.![]()
Bookmarks